What’s Your Dream…?
Teaching your kids to hit bunker shots?
Improving your short game?
Beautifying your landscape with a unique feature?
Putting contests and Backyard BBQ’s?
Some thoughts to consider while dreaming up your perfect green…
- How much space is available for your personal putting green?
- Will you use it just for putting and chipping or will you be hitting long shots to it?
- This can help you determine the type of turf to use. Depending on how you will primarily use the green we offer both Sand Filled Polypropelyne and Nylon Putting Turfs.
- If your space is limited or you’re looking solely for putting, Click here to see our “Signature Standard Greens” layouts and pricing.
- Custom larger greens featuring tee boxes for long shots we design as well. See our portfolio page
- Have you considered contours and undulations for your putting green?
- Do you prefer a synthetic fringe collar or natural sod?
- How fast do you want it to roll?
- Would you like a sand bunker or two? A water hazard?
- Tee Areas and lighting?